Help for GNSS Calendar
Use the GNSS calendar to view on a Gregorian calendar the day of year, the Modified Julian Day, the GNSS week number and the GNSS days of the week.
On the calendar of any month:
- The first column is the GNSS Week number
- The first row corresponds to the GNSS days of the week
- Sunday = 0, Monday = 1, Tuesday = 2, Wednesday = 3, Thursday = 4, Friday = 5, Saturday = 6
- The number to the right of any regular date is the “Day of Year”
- The number below the “Day of Year” is the “Modified Julian Day”
For example, Wednesday, 25 July 2001 is the 206th day of the year and the 3rd day of GNSS Week 1,124.
Use of Canadian Geodetic Survey products and data is subject to the Open Government Licence - Canada
- Date modified: